Gift Guide for All The Fitness Lovers in your Life
Hi everyone! I’ve put together a few of my favorite items for ALL of the fitness addicts in your life - whether they’re group class lovers, gym bunnies or more; I’ve got you covered.
The Outdoors-y Man (Climber, Trail Runner, Hiker)
1) Patagonia Down Jacket - A staple to keep them warm through long hikes or between climbs
2) Bluetooth speaker - Great for any of their outdoor activities
3) Silicon Wedding Rings - So they never forget or lose their ring (trust me, my husband lost his)
4) Cotopaxi Pack - A day pack that comes in tons of fun colors, package and super durable
5) Darn Tough Wool Socks - A staple.
6) Go Pro - To film all of their crazy adventures!
Endurance Sports (Triathlon, Marathons, Running)
1) Deodorant - All natural and powerful
2) Garmin Forerunner 735 - The best triathlon (and marathon friendly) GPS watch
3) 180s Ear Muffs - Perfect for all the winter cyclists/commuters in your life
4) Buff - The perfect winter accessory to keep the sweat out of your face or to keep your ears warm
5) Tracksmith Session Shorts - 5” shorts, locally based in Boston.
6) Balega socks - Slightly overpriced but the best no show running socks out there.
7) Goodr sunglasses - No fuss, non slip sunglasses. $25.
The Gym Buff
1) Rhone Shorts - A not so “cliche” pair of shorts in a fun camo print.
2) Lululemon ABC Jogger - A fan favorite among all men, perfect for the cold months.
3) Apple Watch - The perfect gym friendly tool so you don’t have to carry your phone around with you.
4) HyperVolt - A vibrating massage tool, better than a foam roller.
6) The No Meat Athlete - A planted based book for all the athletes in your life.
The Boutique Studio Lover
1) Dagne Dover Landon Carryall - The perfect gym bag that is just as fashionable as it is functional.
2) AvoMuse Sets - I’m loving the one shouldered bras, seamless sets
3) Hydroflask - This huge water bottle with a sippy straw keeps water cool all day long.
4) Girlfriend sets - Made out of recycled fabric, these sets are just as flattering as they are eco-friendly
5) Yoga Mat- Yoga mats made out of recycled wet suits. So chic.
6) Dry Shampoo - This R&Co shampoo smells amazing and does the job. The cute package doesn’t hurt.
7) Resistance Bands - Perfect for all your at home workouts
The Endurance Sports Fanatic
1) Arc’teryx Running Backpack - The perfect durable bag for the run commuter
2) Believe Training Journal - For all of their marathon training needs. Amazing for the bullet journaler/type-A gal in your life
3) Oiselle Aero Tights - Great, supportive running leggings, check out the brand for more
5) Aftershokz - Wireless headphones that still allow you to hear the street.
6) Medal Wall Hanger - Give her a way to display her accomplishments
7) Marathon Bracelet “One Mile at a time” - Inspirational words to wear on her arm
8) Sarah Marie Design Studio “Life’s Short, Run Fast” Sweatshirt - A classic.
Fashion X Function
1) Carbon38 Takara Leggings - Liquid legging, perfect to dress up or down
3) Ultracor Black Unitard - This unitard is amazing for a workout but so adorable with a leather jacket and heeled booties
4) Plaid sweatpants - These sweatpants are so on trend
5) Sherpa Jacket - Sherpa is EVERYWHERE, use this jacket as a way to stay warm between workouts.
Carbon 38 Discount Code: CHRISTIEWAN50 for 20% off $100+